Copper enameling in 3-D takes on a fresh look. As mentioned earlier, today I had the privilege of facilitating this intermediate level jewelry making class. The results speak for themselves! Awesome job ladies!
In this class students:
- Cut, shape and prepare multiple copper design elements
- Prepare metal elements for enamels
- Learn tricks for applying enamel to vertical and textured surfaces
- Use a kiln to fire and fuse each layer of enamel
- Assemble and embellish finished work using wire wrapping techniques
Torch-Fired Enamel Pendant Class
Find this interesting but have never enameled before? Our easy Torch-fired Enamel Pendant Class is a great way to start! Come in and play (with Fire!) in this super easy 2-hour, make and take class.
After this experience, you are ready to grow into the intermediate level 3D Enamel Class project.
3D Copper Enamels
When you are ready, you can stretch your enamel artistry by taking the Advanced Enameling Cloisonne workshop!
Advanced Enameling Cloisonne Workshop