Tastes of the Season
Nothing says spring like fresh strawberries! Now at their best, this seasonal delight is a perfect companion to the essence of lavender in a lemonade sure to impress! A perfect beverage for an outdoor party, wedding or baby shower!
Strawberry Lavender Lemonade
A fresh, crisp, slightly sophisticated beverage perfect with any spring or summer meal.
- 2 fresh lemons
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 5 c. water
- 8 cups ice (approx. 32 large cubes)
- 10 to 12 fresh strawberries sliced
- 4 Tbs. GC Lavender Syrup*
- In a large pitcher, mix water, lemon juice, syrup and strawberries.
- Add lemon slices, reserving some for garnish.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses, garnish and enjoy. (Add fresh lavender sprigs when in season for an extra special touch of elegance!)
Find GC Lavender Syrup at your local farmers’ market or